Sunday, November 2, 2008


yesterday our skul got a jamuan for pengawas AND erm...... forget how to spell alrd....

it organize at saturday (yesterday oni)

all my frenz got go......

chen yueng(mr.muscle)hahaha....,zhen kuan,sa kai sheng,zhen kuan,nigel(lion king),yi kern

and chun tat.....

just leave chu yang dun have go oni

he ply dota at home

ZHA DAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

tat day my uncle at my house then he fetch me to there....

after reach,

unluckily my shoes broke FUCK!!!

then i call my uncle fetch me to house again to change shoes....

after reach there i eat sandwich,ice-cream,ABC,kopi

but many i oso no eat 1 haha.....

then we all nth to do

then we ply at toilet.....
after tat i wit my frenz go to tsun jin primary skul....
for fun oni................
after tat,wei sheng father fetc me back home.....
on the way
he let me c his message......
then let me think back
i sms with her......
i vry lurve her leh..........
but i hope
i can with her again......`

No comments: