Monday, November 10, 2008


long time dun have write my blog alrd...


haha..


cause tat stupid MAXIS BOARDBAND....


U go die lah maxis!!!!




after tat today vry vry vry vry unluckily....


my father dun have take the phone to work...


after that my father call my bro take to him....


then my bro say:


tmr i wan exam alrd lah help me take to father....


+.-!!(zha dao)


then i help my bro lah


when i on the way go to bus stop....


i see a bus berside the highway


after that i take out my wallet c have 2 ringgit ornot lorh~


.......................................................


........................................................................


............................................................................................


i pk untill pecah kepala....


when i fell i oso dunnot what happend ......


i wake up from longkang and take back the money floor....


i feel my neck have many blood....


then i touch my neck.....


DAMN IT.....


I VRY PECAH KEPALA....
tat photo.................
u all see rite??
all my blood........