Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 the most blur year in my life~~~

haiz~~~~~~~
now i vry scraed study and book....
arrrrr.................
who can help me arrr.................


no 1 can help me lah...
me(chun ze) juz can help myself .......
now feel myself damn useless.......
doing pengawas......
my character also like tat......
damn it.....
errrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



have wat way can i dun scared the book......
i think juz have 1 way....
keep studying......
1 word can describe me LAZY.......
O SHIT~~~
u will make me die u knw......
but....
me will ride over u wan......
how come me (chun ze)
will game over like tat....
never never never never........
u wan me juz fall down like tat....
but me fall down like tat.....
GAMBATEH GAMBATEH GAMBATEH GAMBATEH....


i think the disiplin teacher wll find me....
but its nvm....
i alrd knw will happend....
but surely.....
i will responsibility for tat....
i will never run away.....


juz give me sometime to find back the ME....
after tat,
i will come to skul every day....
surly...

No comments: